Monday, March 23, 2009

Yarn Goodies and Doggies!


Ok, so I think I have the coolest neighbor and friend, Michelle!! (You can see her in my newest free crochet pattern!)

So....my birthday is in a few weeks...and my mom is visiting this week...so Michelle decides to throw me a small family birthday party yesterday!! It was so sweet!! She wanted to do it now because my mom is here! We had cake, balloons, and a huge gift basket of YARN!!! And I am drooling over the Spring colors!! I think I will be making an afghan for my house out of them. Anyone have any cool pattern suggestions???

Also, I wanted to let you all know about the new category of products in my etsy shop! If you have four legged friends, you'll love these items!! Right now I only have some collars listed, but I plan on adding some crocheted sweaters and maybe even some treat!

No comments: