Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm going to be on TV!!


If you are local to Grand Junction, be sure to watch NBC, KKCO channel 11, tonight at 10pm!! I was interviewed for a story that is scheduled to run tonight!

If you are not local, you should be able to watch it LIVE by using THIS LINK or click on the logo above. Remember, the time here is Mountain. So if you want to watch the 10 o'clock news, that would be 9pm Pacific and 12am Eastern.

I will also be on LIVE tomorrow morning at 5:30 am!! (4:30 Pacific, 7:30 Eastern) Wish me luck getting up at 4am!! LOL!!!

Now I'm off to raid my closet to find something crocheted to wear!! LOL!!

2 comments:

heather knitz said...

congratulations! how exciting!

I can say I knew you *when* ...lol

Break a leg!

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Woo Hoo!! Way to go!!