Sunday, February 01, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!


It's here!! Now, I may not care for football much, but spending the first 22 years of my life near Pittsburgh kinda makes you a Steeler fan no matter how hard you try!! So of course I will be spending my evening watching the Super Bowl! GO STEELERS!

Now, to celebrate, my hubby asked me to make some perogies to eat! YUM!! Now, every time I try to make them they just never turn out as good as I remember! And even though hubby's dad makes them every week at his church, I just don't need a recipe that feeds hundreds!! So I have been on the lookout for the best perogi recipe I can find. And I think I found it yesterday!

Perogi recipe

I made some for dinner last night and they were yummy!! And since I still made too much potato filling, I think I will make more today to eat and give away! SO many people here in western Colorado have never even heard of them, LOL!! I may have to try some other fillings too...hubby wants sour kraut! ewwww!!! Sorry hun, I'm a potato girl!

OK, I also said I'd pick the winner of my bloggy giveaway today. The winner is Lori -
Lori said...

Topsy Turvey. And I love the pattern on the cover. I want my husband to make it (he's the crochet-er) for our daughter.

Please contact me with your mailing address and I'll get the booties out to you asap!! Thanks to all who participated!


Ok, time to get to work on those perogi and we also have doggie school today! Have a great one!

No comments: