Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HUGE! BIG! Mega Contest!!!

I've been so inspired lately by all of the amazing customer creations that I have been seeing that I decided to hold the biggest contest in Jaybird Designs history!!!! Are you ready?? I don't have all the details sorted out in my head yet, but here is the jist of it.

Have you made anything from a Jennifer J. Cirka/Jaybird Designs crochet pattern?? Then send me a picture!! (please size it no larger that 600x800) It can be from one of my published patterns, free patterns, or any pattern purchased from my website or etsy shop!! Send one entry per email to sales [at] jaybird-designs [dot] com. Be sure to include your name and a way to contact you. Deadline is Friday, February 20th at 12noon MST.

Then, next week the readers of my blog and newsletter will be voting on their favorite finished item! There will be prizes for the first, second, and third place winners by popular vote.

Now, for those of you who don't crochet, I haven't forgotten about you!! You will be given chances to win just for voting and doing some other random tasks, LOL!!

So, get those pictures into me as soon as possible so I can get the contest set up! Prizes will include gift certificates, yarn goodies, and whatever else I can think of!!! If you would like to donate a prize and become a sponser of this contest (which will include a banner ad on my blog and in my newsletters) email me at the address above!

Happy crocheting!

No comments: