Friday, January 09, 2009

Weight Issues


Well, it's been a while since I posted about my weight and diet/eating habits. And then the holidays hit, LOL!! I am happy to say that I did not gain much, even with all the cookies that I ate!! I guess all the walking is paying off!! We had to stop walking at night, it's just waaaaay to cold!!! So now I try to take the dog out during the day....as long as it is over 25 degrees!! We are having an unusual cold snap lately here in Western Colorado!!

And of course, just like many of you, I am trying to eat healthier during this new year. But I did not make it a resolution!!!! LOL!!

Well, I decided to jump on the scale this morning and am happy to announce that I am at 155 lbs!! Whoo hoooo!! I've actually lost almost 5 lbs since before the holidays! Now I just need to keep it up. Can I get to 150? That would be so cool!

Now I am hungry!! I need to go find something {healthy} to eat for lunch!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

WTG, Jennifer!
I will NOT tell you how much I currently weigh (I actually am trying to keep MYSELF from finding out, heehee!) but I have started walking on the treadmill while the baby naps and have gotten into making my own granola and make sure that when the kids snack, I do too, but on HEALTHY things (cheese puffin' corn just wasn't cutting it, lol)

So, here's to a healthier us in 2009!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

WOW that is FABULOUS! What an accomplishment for this time of year!