Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday




Well, typical Monday around the Jaybird home. Heather is at school and I am cleaning and doing laundry. Not much fun!!

I am patiently waiting for some new yarn to arrive!! My friend has commissioned me to create a shawl for her sis to wear during Mardi Gras. I was so excited....I got to order some custom dyed yarn for the shawl!! It should be here any day now and I can't wait to get my hook into it!! It was made by danido crafty over at etsy. I'm posting a pic of it....YUM!!!

Other than that, this CPSIA has put a kink into my plans. I had decided to make a bunch of really cute children's hats ans was excited to start on them. But now I may not be able to sell them. Maybe I should just write the patterns and sell those??? Hmmmmmm...

OK, I need to get back to cleaning. I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: