Saturday, January 24, 2009
Knitting and Crochet Accessory GIVEAWAY!
OK, it's time for a Jaybird Designs Giveaway!!
I have decided to expand into making knitting and crochet accessories and have made a prototype of a hook/needle case. But now I need some info from all my wonderful readers!! So, wanna win the prototype??? (sorry, hooks and supplies not included...these are MINE! LOL!!)
This case features a large pocket on the right that holds a variety of stuff. I usually keep my calculator, tape measure, and thread hooks in here. There is also a pocket on the left that is perfect for holding scissors. I have also made 11 hook/needle pockets that range in width from 3/4" to 1.5". My favorite part is the small piece of elastic attached to the large pocket! This is where I stick my sewing needles for easy access!! And it all folds up into a nice 7x10 inch rectangle and ties with a ribbon around a matching button.
Here is how to enter!
one (1) entry per *
*answer one or more of these questions in the comments:
1. Would you prefer a case that is for crochet hooks or knitting needles only, or one that can hold both?
2. Should the large pocket on the right have a button flap closure?
3. Would you like to see matching items such as stitch markers and project tote bags?
4. What are your ideal widths for the hook/needle pockets? (be specific on what you would put in these pockets)
5. Ideal number of hook/needle pockets.
*Follow me on Twitter and let me know in the comments.
* Tweet about my contest and let me know in the comments.
*Blog about the contest and link back to this post. Don't forget to let me know in the comments!
*Become a fan of the Jaybird Designs Facebook group and let me know in the comments.
BONUS! Get two (2) entries if you give me a suggestion for my items that I haven't mentioned or thought of yet, LOL!!
OK, so please remember that this is just a prototype! It's not perfect....it's made from scrap fabrics and some of the seams are not perfect. But I think it is cute and it is definitely functional.
Winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, January 27th at 12noon MST. I'm looking forward to hearing all your thoughts and comments!!