Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A GREAT Opportunity for Women Business Owners


A few weeks ago I was contacted by the amazing Margie Zable Fisher about donating a prize to her new business venture geared towards women business owners. I was happy to be able to whip up some adorable fingerless gloves for this occasion, which you can now purchase on my website and soon in my etsy shop.

If you are a women business owner and are looking for some wonderful advice, help, and support, be sure to check out WBO American Dream! You'll see me there, LOL!!

And just for checking it out, you can be entered to win over $1000 worth of prizes, including my fingerless gloves! Check them out and be sure to enter!!

Ok, time to go sit in front of the tv and watch today's history-making event. Have a great day!

No comments: