Saturday, December 27, 2008

Two New Designs!



















Wanted to share my two latest published designs with all of you! Both can be found in the Feb 2009 issue of Crochet World Magazine! These are definitely two of my favorites!

Leprechaun Hat & Sweetheart Cap

And I need to apologize to you all!! I don't think I will be able to create a free crochet pattern for December. I am just way too busy!! I have had another design accepted for publication and the deadline for it is fastly approaching! I hope you all understand and I hope to get a pattern up in January as soon as possible! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

phillies_girl_5 said...

how do i get those two patterns? do i have to get a backorder copy of the magazine? i really like them.

Jennifer Cirka said...

yes, you'll have to find copies of the magazine. I just sold my extra copy. :-(