Teresa at Diddle Daddle Designs has tagged me! I LOVE the fabrics she choose in this tote over in her etsy shop!
This is how the tagging works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
1. I took three years of architecture in high school and actually made the working drawing that the contractors used when building a house for my teacher's friend.
2. My nickname growing up was "J.J." - noone called me Jennifer except my father.
3. I am only the third generation in the US on my father's side.
4. I have a tendancy to be very shy at times.
5. I was the only kid in my senior class of high school to have a "hot rod" ('76 Malibu).
6. I won my first art contest in Kindergarten.
Due to the busy time of year, I'm not going to tag anyone in particular. But if you'd like to participate, leave me a comment and I'll add a link here so that we can all come and visit your blog!