Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Free Gifts!

First, I want to wish all my wonderful blog readers a Happy and food-filled Thanksgiving!!! This is one of my favorite holidays! Not only will I be eating lots of my favorite foods, but it really does make me give Thanks for all the wonderful things I have in my life!

*My amazing husband who loves and supports me

*My wonderful little girl who drives me crazy at times and is the best snuggler in the world

*My family and friends

*My creative talents that allow me to stay home to raise my little girl while still making enough money to support my yarn habbit


There are MANY more...


I also want to let you know of some exciting new things going on!! I have teamed up with a wonderful group at Etsy to promote and sell items during the next week. Search etsyFEST to find some great deals and free gifts!!


I will be offering a free gift with purchase from now until December 1 at both my website and my etsy shop!! Pattern purchases will receive a limited-edition baby blanket pattern and all custom/ready-to-ship items will get a surprize in their boxes!! I am also now offering Gift Wrapping at both locations!!


So, have a great THANKSGIVING everyone!!

No comments: