Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas is Coming!



And will be here sooner than you think!! I know.....it's only Halloween, but I thought I'd warn you! LOL!! I also wanted to show you all the really cute Holiday items I have just listed on my website! (These are just a few, click the link to see more!) They are mostly hats, all custom made and available in sizes from infant to adult! Just think what great gifts these will be and how they will put you and your loved ones in the holiday spirit! Most are available in the traditional Red-White-Green color combo for Christmas or a Blue-White combo for Hanukkah! If you'd like a different color combo....like maybe your school colors or favorite football team, just email me and I'll see what I can do!! Ho! Ho! Ho!


3 comments:

buzzd said...

These hats are adorable! I like how vivid the red and green are. It makes me feel festive!

dragonsue said...

I love these! I don't suppose you post to the UK?

Jennifer Cirka said...

Of course I can!! You only need to contact me so I can give you a shipping quote!