Sunday, July 06, 2008

Newsletter Time!

I hope that you all
had a safe and fun Fourth! We had a blast here! Heather now wants
it to be Independence Day everyday!! She absolutely adored the
fireworks that out neighbors lit!



Well, I was busy
crocheting this weekend, LOL!! I managed to get a few new things
listed on the site. My newest favorite is this

Fat Bottom Bag in Navy and Yellow
!
This has got to be one of my all-time favorite color combinations!
I hope you like it too!



Another
beauty for mom is this wonderful

beaded shawl/wrap!
Be sure to
click on the listing to see some great close-up pictures!




One last item, this
one is for the newest little member of the family! Isn't this the
sweetest little
sundress
you have ever seen?



Well, that's it
for now! Be sure to check out all the other
NEW
items I have listed! Have a great week!


No comments: