Tuesday, July 15, 2008



I just wanted to drop you all a quick note to show you a few new items on the website.

I just completed this amazing new wallet! This has got to be my favorite fabric combination! It has lots of room and plenty of pockets too! You can read more about it here!

I also have listed this great little patriotic business card holder!
I hope you all have a great day! I'll be spending mine knitting and crocheting! Well....I gotta finish some laundry too, poo! Plus, tonight is my first Market Bag crochet class at Tangle! Whoo hoo!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oooo, I love the business card holder! If I ever get around to getting business cards for selling my slings I'll want one!

I posted my baked potato topper list, but if you have one of the MOPS cookbooks, it's in there, too!

Have a great day!