Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Creative!


OK, so for those of you who don't know my little Heather, well...she is not the most creative child. It took F-O-R-E-V-E-R for her to start playing make-believe and she will only draw a face....nothing else. She has started coloring a little more lately, but that is about it!! Not a creative bone in her body, LOL!! Which is understandable since it seems to skip every other generation in my family. (My grandmother is where I got my creativity from and yet my mother can not even sew a straight line! LOL!!)


Well, anyways....I purchase my cotton yarn by the cone and finished up one yesterday. Heather thought it would make a great party hat!! So I gave her some paint pens and off she went!! She is so proud of herself and wore her "hat" to the library today, LMAO!! I'm just thrilled at the "tiger" spots!

No comments: