Thursday, June 05, 2008

Whoo Hooo!


Remember last year when I told you all about my booklet with Leisure Arts that was supposed to be published? Well, I was soon told that it was put on hold....I can't tell you how disappointed I was!! Well, I just found out that it is "tentatively scheduled for a January 2009 release". I am so excited!!!! I even got a phone call from one of the technical editors working on my patterns! WOW, I've learned so much in the past year about writing patterns....I can only imagine what a mess those ones are since they were my first, LOL!! So, lets keep our fingers crossed that all goes as planned and in January you will be able to walk into any craft store and purchase a booklet of some of my favorite....and most requested....patterns!!!!


Here is a sneak peek! Happy Crocheting!

1 comment:

Jus Shar Designs said...

I'm really curious about that sneaky peeky! I like it from what I can see.