Monday, June 02, 2008

What's New!


Can you believe it is June already!?!?!?! And boy do I have a lot of things planned for this month!
On Sunday, I will be featured at the Girl Indie Birthday Bash! I will be giving away a beautiful crocheted skinny scarf in my newest pattern design! I hope to have the pattern debut at the same time!


I have also hunkered down and started work on my first crochet book proposal. Of course, I can not tell you much about it, but I am so excited to get started and hopefully have a full fledged book under my belt soon! Plus, I am waiting...patiently...to hear back from a few magazine design proposals I have sent in over the last month! Keep your fingers crossed!


OK, so I have been working on the website when I get the chance, so I'd like to tell you about the newest items I have listed! You can now purchase custom made finished projects of my published designs! Mini-Wrap Sweater, Easter Bonnet Hat, and the Flower Girl Shrug.


And don't forget that I have some GREAT items in my SALE category! Just in time for the Fourth of July! Don't pass up these great deals!

No comments: