Monday, May 05, 2008

OHhhhhh!! Pretty!!


OK, so you know that yarn you have had lying around? It's just too pretty to use and you want to find the perfect item for it?? Well, I finally found mine, LOL!!


I've had a bag of Moda Dea Beadnick in white for a looooooong time now. Never knew what to make with it. So this weekend, as I was looking for patterns to make, I found a pretty scarf and thought this yarn would be lovely! The scarf is a gift for one of Heather's preschool teachers. I really hope she likes it!


I love how all the little seed bead look like confetti! I've got a few more skiens left, maybe I'll make a few more to list!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I still have yet to figure out what a few different skeins of yarn are going to be...I am really liking that beadnick, you are the second person I hav seen using it, yet I have not seen it in the stores around me....(maybe that is a good thing)
Have a great day..