Monday, March 31, 2008

I was tagged

My good crochet friend over at Jus Shar Designs has tagged me!

Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, here ya go! Seven random things about me:
1. I competed in the Miss Majorette of PA competition when I was in high school.
2. I have been married two times.
3. I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
4. My daughter looks just like me!
5. My current dh was an usher at my wedding to my first dh.
6. Ihave been published in two magazines this year with two more coming up.
7. I LOVE cheesecake!

OK, now whom to tag back? I don't think I can do all 7....but here are a few.
1. Ginger
2. Kaite
3. Ellen
4. Scarlet
5. Molly


No comments: