Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's in Your Bag??


OK, so I saw this post on Boutique Cafe and thought it would be fun! I had to share with all of you what I have inside my bag.....



First, don't you just love my handmade bag?? I sure do!! I made it myself using this pattern by Marvelous Mouse designs!!

Then we have the standard wallet/checkbook, cellphone, RayBan Sunglasses, and keys.

Since I have a 5 year old, there are also kleenex, hand wipes, hand sanitizer, and gum....her new favorite! LOL!!

For me I have lipgloss and handcream for my alway-dry hands.

And last, just this weekend I was bored and crocheted the cute little business card holder to match my purse! Isn't it cute??

So, anyone else going to share what's in their purse???

6 comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for being the FIRST to share - you are getting a FREE Boutique Cafe Banner ad in our Market for 1 week. YAY!!

I love your post and that purse is TDF!
XO
Daria

Jus Shar Designs said...

Ok, here goes:
1. keys
2. chapstick
3. headache meds
4. allergy meds
5. credit card receipts
6. wallet that holds: credit cards, insurance cards, punch cards for free coffee when it's full, gymmembership card, library card, ss cards for myself and my kids, upcoming dr appts for myself and my kids
7. perm marker
8. cash

Oh dear Lord way do I carry so much

9. book I'm currently reading
10. card my DD12 made me
11. cough drops
12. gum
13. cell phone
14. JoAnn's sale flyer

Wendy said...

Oh Boy...
Diaper
baggie with wipes
wallet
address book
calendar
keys (way too many)
chapstick,
hand sanitizer
small bottle of liquid motrin
motrin pill form
There is way too much in there,
little sewing kit
nail clippers
I just can not go on, the more I write the more I realize that I have a 4 and 2 yr old.....I need to down size like right now....
I think tomorrow I will ost a pic of what is in there now, and what I end up with after weeding out...It will make a very interesting blog post

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE the bag! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

hee hee...always have the joann's flyer!!!

Dragonflymom said...

What a great idea, I am going to do this on my blog too. Love your site.