Saturday, February 23, 2008

BC Fashion Forward Challenge



Fashion Forward Friday
This
week the ladies over at
Boutique Cafe
have challenged us to share our favorite pair of blue jeans
with our readers! This was a way-too-easy challenge for me!!!


My favorite pair of jeans started life
as a boring new pair of Layne Bryant jeans, sizcoffee.jpg picture by cirka2002e
ummmmmm 14tall. I then shipped them off to Texas and my dear friend Trevor (of

Kraftymommas Boutique
) to work her magic!


Since we both have a love of coffee and
Starbucks, she knew exactly what to do to make these jeans MINE and reflect my
personality. A wonderful mix of applique and deco work, lots of browns and
cream, and tons of fancy stitchery later....my favorite pair of jeans were born!


I can't tell you the number of compliments
I get when I hit the town in these! If you'd like your own personalized pair,
you can contact Trevor through the
Pink Zebra website!
And to read more about the Boutique Cafe Fashion Forward Challenge, click
here!

1 comment:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

What a fun way to make "boring" jeans look great!

Happy Ultimate Blog Party. :-)