Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm it!

I was tagged by my friend over at Jus Shar Designs. Gotta list some FOURS! So here goes:

Job's I've Had:
1. USPS-many positions
2. Thrifty Car rental
3. Secretary/receptionist for an accountant
4. Grocery cashier

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. Grease
2. Princess Bride
3. Pretty Woman
4. Dirty Dancing

I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Las Vegas
4. Anything for kids on PBS

Places I've Lived:
1. Baden, PA
2. New Brighton, PA
3. Fruita, CO
4. Grand Junction, CO

Favorite Foods:
1. Crab legs
2. Pasta with cheese sauces
3. A good steak
4. Mexican

Favorite Colors:
1. Most shades of blue
2. Chocolate Brown
3. Baby pink
4. Cream

Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. With my family in PA
2. Ouray, CO
3. A nice beach with white sand, blue water, a cute cabanna boy, and an alcoholic drink!
4. Sleeping

Names I like but would not use for my children:
1. Gary
2. Sonja
3. Tracy
4. Dave

I'm tagging:
Ginger
Nina
Daria
Katie

No comments: