Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here I am...there I go!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I have been so busy getting this new website adventure up and off the ground!! It's a lot of work right now, but that should die down once we launch on the 7th. I am so excited!! This little endeaver is so cool!! You all are going to love it!!

Other than that, we are actually getting ready to head out on our "big" vacation for the year. We are packing up the RV and heading back down to Ouray for a week. OH MY!! A whole week in that littl thing...the three of us! What am I getting myself into??? And of course we will be taking the "thing" too. Should be interesting. So now I need to get my grocery list together and start packing it up. Wish me luck!!

BTW, we'll be back on Saturday because we have concert tickets to see Weird Al! LOL!! I can't believe my husband talked me into that one! But then off we go again to Ouray on Sunday. We should be home for good sometime on the 4th.

See you then!

No comments: