Saturday, May 19, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel!

I've been working so hard on these crochet sweater patterns for Leisure Arts. But I am happy to announce that I am almost finished!! The deadline is the first of June and I am down to only having a few more to test. YAY!! They are not as good and as detailed as I had hoped, but I was told that they have some awesome editors that can fix them up. I am just thrilled to think that in about a year you will be able to walk into any craft store and buy a book of my patterns with my name on it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats J!!!!!!! It feels so good when you've accomplished a tough task! :)

Jus Shar Designs said...

Go, Jen. Go, Jen. Go, Jen.
GO GO
Go, Jen.....

Beth (without pom-poms)

Jennifer Cirka said...

I know!! Thanks ladies!! I have three completely finished and just need to final check the last two. I hope to mail them by Friday!! Then it will just be a long waiting game until they get published! LOL!!

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see the finished product, J! I may send you my book to be autographed.

Jennifer Cirka said...

You got it Wendy!!!

Jus Shar Designs said...

I want an autographed copy of the booklet!

Jennifer Cirka said...

Sure thing!